Monday, June 23, 2014

Menu Monday

What happened to Sunday???? Did not get a chance to post last night as Harvey seemed to take over the computer. I will catch up with everyone on odd days this week.

On with Monday's regularly scheduled post.


Another week is here and if the weather holds these menus could change to more the grilling type of meal. That and if Harvey feels like cooking after working outside all day!!

Monday

Steak, salad, and potatoes. Hopefully Harv will BBQ the steak tonight.

Tuesday

Leftover beef roast. This will likely be added to the leftover salad along with some thinly sliced onion and a mustard dressing to make a main dish salad.

Wednesday

The leftover Cajun chicken from Saturday.

Thursday

Leftover pork roast.... Perhaps a stir fry as I have a few veggies that will need using up.

Friday

Breakfast for Supper. I think this will be the pancakes I had planned to make a couple of weeks ago.

Saturday

Soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. Lots of chicken stock in the freezer and I need to use it. Homemade chicken vegetable sounds wonderful.

Sunday

Baked Ham, rice, and green beans.

Hopefully I get a chance this coming week to make a few desserts. I picked rhubarb on Saturday so think a rhubarb cake would be awesome, plus perhaps another couple of pies to go in the freezer.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment