Monday, July 28, 2014

Menu Monday


I didn't get to post yesterday as Harvey took over the computer. Seems he just had to look up statistics on his favourite ball team and football teams.....

Here are our menus for this week.

Monday

Homemade soup and sandwiches.  Need to use up the stock before I make more from the carcasses I have saved.

Tuesday

Homemade pizza. This will use up some Italian sausage and the leftover ham. We will also have a salad with this.

Wednesday

Finish off the pizza and the salad.

Thursday

Leftover chicken made into something I have never made before. I will let you know if it turns out.

Friday

Tuna Pasta Salad

Saturday

Sausage Casserole and a salad.

Sunday

Beef Roast, creamed potatoes, green beans, and of course a salad.

So there you have it, my menus for the week. Hoping for no changes so we can use things up.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jackie
    Yes it is. Really me.
    Have had a rough row to hoe the past few months but finally seeing the light.
    I am always so impressed with your organization.
    Your menu sounds so good.
    I'm afraid I could never be that organized. :)
    Have not been very creative but I feel my muse is slowly returning.
    I will try to visit more often so keep those yummy posts coming.

    ReplyDelete