Friday, August 15, 2014

Hot, Hot, Hot

Another hot day today. I know August is usually one of our hottest months of the year, but day after day of temperatures reaching the mid 30's C is just crazy. In fact after a rainy start to the summer many of us are wishing for some rain to cool things off. We really haven't gotten much over the past two and a half weeks, everything is browning from grass to trees. Some of the poplars in the valley are already changing colour!!!

Today I worked in the sewing/craft room, and while steps have been made towards having a nice well organized room I am not ready to share pictures with all of you as of yet.

What I will share is another area that needs some decluttering and organizing. The shelves on my computer desk.


One side is full of disks and books for software we no longer have or use. Time to get it cleared out!!

This side.....

is full of receipts, phone books, note pads, note books, and paid bills. Time to get this organized so things are easier to find. Especially since I have our medical/optical/dental payments and reimbursements from the insurance company in an envelope in this mess.

So along with doing the usual household chores, working on my goals for the month and organizing the sewing/craft room, I am tackling this. Wish me luck.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your decluttering. I'm sure you'll have it all ship shape in no time.

    ReplyDelete