Thursday, August 14, 2014

Thursday Tid Bits

Today was peaceful and relaxing, which was just what I needed to face the rest of the week.

My best friend and I went down in the valley to her sister's house and swam in their pool. Oh so very peaceful, I could gladly live in a place like that away from the noise of the city. Of course I forgot my camera so no pictures. Sorry.

After arriving home and getting the potatoes ready in their foil package Harvey BBQed them along with some smallish steaks. Our sides were fresh cucumber and cherry tomatoes. Yum!

I also worked on cleaning up the sewing room. Guess what I found. The other ball of yarn I was looking for yesterday!!! Doing the happy dance here.

I worked a bit on the rug project and thought I would share a picture with you.

Tomorrow I will sew on the remaining cord, finish off the variegated yarn and add in the medium goldy brown. Things are moving right along.

Harvey was working on the computer today and I was doing a bit of stitching when all of a sudden he looked at me and said, "Boy you have a lot of projects going on. Two rugs, and your needlework. Are you going to be able to get everything done?"

I looked up from my stitching and said, "I also have two clothing patterns cut out that I want to get done by the end of the month."

He shook his head and told me I was a bit crazy. I agree.

Lots of work to do still in organizing the sewing/craft room but at least I have made a start.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment