Monday, December 1, 2014

Menu Monday

Can you believe that December is here already???? I sure can't, I now realize that my Mom was right, as I age the weeks, months, and years seem to speed past at an alarming rate.

Monday

Baked Pork Ribs, rice and corn.

Tuesday

Baked Spaghetti and garlic bread

Wednesday

Hot dogs, and baked beans

Thursday

I am already making a switch. We will do a clean out the fridge supper here instead of Saturday.

Friday

Fish Fillets, potato wedges, and green beans.

Saturday

Slow cooker chicken, rice, and carrots.

Sunday

Roast Beef, roast potatoes and roast carrots (using up the carrots in a bag in the crisper).

Another week's menu planning down, and another week of trying to change things up a tiny little bit while keeping the budget (something I do not always succeed in doing) as low as possible.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment