Monday, December 15, 2014

Menu Monday

The last full week before we leave to visit with Kurt in Alberta, for Christmas. Next weeks menus will be the abridged version!!

Monday

Tonight we will have the Perogies we were supposed to have last Friday.

Tuesday

Some of the leftover Chicken made into a Chicken Casserole (I have a new recipe I want to try).

Wednesday

Soup and Egg Salad Sandwiches. I have an abundance of eggs for some reason that need using and I found some soup in the freezer that needs to go.

Thursday

Ham Steak, rice and sliced fresh veggies with dip

Friday

Baked Fish Fillets, leftover rice and peas.

Saturday

Clean out the fridge night, or if there are no leftovers to be had.....Hamburgers.

Sunday

Roast pork, roasted potatoes, roasted carrots.

There you have it my suppers for the week. As usual lunches will either be leftovers or sandwiches.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment