Saturday, January 24, 2015

Project Update Saturday

Today has been very strange weather wise for this time of year. We have been enjoying unseasonably warm temperatures and sunny weather for the last week. That ended abruptly today. I woke up to the sound of rain on the roof.... It is January and not the time of year that we usually get rain. This rain continued steadily until 4 or so this evening and then changed to large flakes of snow. The snow did not last long, however the temperature will drop to below freezing tonight causing very icy road conditions.

It was the perfect day to have this.

A large mug of hot chocolate and a bit of time to work on my various projects.

Just a few updates on projects that I have completed or worked on this week.

Look at how my angel is progressing.

Isn't she beautiful!! Still hoping to have her finished, washed, pressed and ready for framing by the end of the month.

I then sewed up some little mittens.

I had a skein and a few small balls left from another project and think I can get 5 pairs made. One pair is still on my needles.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.




No comments:

Post a Comment