Friday, September 4, 2015

Frugal Friday

Hmmm, five frugal things I did this week, many of which were done last week as well.

The air conditioning was not turned on for 3 days this week.

All meals (except for tonight's) were made from things I had in the house.

Pickled peppers and froze tomatoes.

Watched our water usage closely.

Worked on having a zero waste week.

Worked on my projects which are using up items from my yarn and embroidery floss stash.

Oops, guess that is six frugal things I have been doing this week.

Garden harvesting is slowing down. The only new item I managed to harvest this week is eggplant.

A very different shape than what I am used to, but hopefully enough to make a few meals from.

I also had fun making cookies today. My sweet tooth is acting up and I want to be able to send some goodies home with Kris this week.

Lovely Unbaked Chocolate Cookies. I needed to use up my oatmeal as it has been around for awhile and this seemed a good way to do so (still have more and so I am thinking oatmeal raisin cookies next).

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment