Friday, March 18, 2016
My five frugal things for this week.
1. Used some stock from the freezer, some frozen beans, frozen carrots, frozen tomatoes and a couple of potatoes to make a lovely soup for supper tonight.
2. Using up all the thread on the bobbins I wind for sewing the quilt blocks.
3. Used up the leftover yarn making a Christmas gift. (I am now one gift done for the year).
4. Made a couple of loaves of bread this week. However my bread machine could be on its last legs. I may have to start using my KitchenAid machine.
5. Used up all the bits and pieces from the vegetable crisper.
I could also say that I managed to stay out of the stores for 4 days this week (tomorrow will be number 5). This is probably the best frugal happening here this week.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.