Sunday, July 31, 2016

Monthly Update

Time to do my monthly update on my goals and on project declutter. I am sorry but other then the goals of decluttering my closet, drawers, and meeting the number of no spend days none of the other goals have been met.

However, the flood and resultant clean up has helped with project declutter. This month 356 items left the house. These were either sold, given away to friends and family, or donated. I did recycle some old sheets into cleaning rags, but I am not counting them in the total as they haven't really left the house.

It is a new month tomorrow, and hopefully a better month to get those goals completed.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, well done Jackie. A very good result this month. Sorry you had to suffer the flooding though.

    ReplyDelete