Monday, August 8, 2016

Menu Monday

A bit late posting the menu for this week. I got my new computer today, and have been working on getting things set up. It seems the computer guy did not transfer over bookmarks, and a few other items I deem necessary to my daily computer ritual. Oh well, one of my goals for this month is to get everything set up once again and running the way I like.


So here are this weeks menus.


Monday


Clean out the fridge night. There is a pork chop for Harvey and some leftover chicken casserole for moi. Serving Harvey's pork chop with the leftover potatoes and the last of the garden peas.


Tuesday


BBQ steak, tin foil potatoes/onions, and a salad. Perhaps some corn on the cob from the garden as well.


Wednesday


BBQ chicken breasts, rice, the leftover salad and some green beans.


Thursday


Leftover roast beef made into another salad. Hopefully I have enough greens to layer the thinly sliced beef, onion and mustard dressing over. If not I will try and salvage a few leaves of something from the garden.


Friday


Salmon casserole.


Saturday


Homemade soup and egg salad sandwiches.


Sunday


Pork roast, roasted potatoes, yellow beans, and a salad.


So there you have it, our meals for the upcoming week. I am trying to clean out the fridge and keep it reasonably clear for when we leave in two weeks.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.


God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment