Friday, September 9, 2016
Now what did I do that was frugal this week?
1. The air conditioner has been off for most of this week. It has cooled off enough in the evening that we manage to keep the house cooled off during the day.
2. Baked bread twice this week.
3. Used a 10% off service work on Hubby's truck.
4. Stayed out of the stores most of the week.
5. Reading books from the library.
6. Using up leftovers at various meals.
So that has been my frugal week. I, will hopefully be able to extend my no spend days through the weekend, continue my decluttering and work on my monthly goals. It is getting close to the time we start to haul in what is left of the garden as well.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.