Thursday, September 22, 2016

Last day of Hunt the Pic

Just four more pictures and the scavenger hunt is over. The five days have passed by very quickly.

Weakness

 

As you can see, I have a weakness for yarn......... For the life of me I can not pass by a good sale.

Elegance

A bride getting ready for her big day. Style, grace and elegance all combined.

Aroma

The smell of freshly made bread.

Happiness

Working around our house to make it a home.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.



3 comments:

  1. Drool, drool over your yarn collection. I, too, have your wool illness in that I cannot pass by a bargain ball of wool. I give a really good home to unwanted wools and just today I came home from the CS with a large cone of 4 ply. I haven't the faintest idea what to do with it. Oh dear. I even looked back and forward at your pictures a few times just to drink in the oohness of it all. You understand, I'm sure. Thanks once again for taking part.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. One good thing is that I always have yarn available to knit mitts, scarves, blankets, and sweaters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie, your house is adorable..is it blue?

    ReplyDelete