Monday, September 19, 2016

Menu Monday and Hunt the Pic #2

First off my regular Monday post.

Monday

Pork roast, roasted potatoes, roasted carrots.

Tuesday

Meat loaf, mashed potatoes, peas and salad.

Wednesday

Leftover pork roast made into a casserole.

Thursday

Clean out the fridge night, all leftovers used up.

Friday

Baked trout, rice, yellow beans and salad.

Saturday

Leftover Chicken made into Tetrazzini.

Sunday

Baked Ham, scalloped potatoes, peas and carrots.

So there is my menu plan for the week.

Now on to the scavenger hunt.

I am going to miss the word source for a bit and move on to the next word.

Tune or Song

The mourning doves greet us as the sun rises with their cooing.

Wink

In the wink of an eye a young boy (my godson) grows to manhood and is married.

Comfort

Seeing a beloved brother in law happily married.

Thought

A thoughtful gift from Kurt when our priest was killed in a terrible accident, one I considered a close friend.

So there are my entries for the second day of the scavenger hunt. Please go to Mums to see what everyone else has posted.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.




2 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm here from the Hunt from Mum! Love your in the wink of an eye pic! So true!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time passes so quickly, doesn't it, and it accelerates the older we get. Let's enjoy each day. I'll be round for the baked trout this week. ;0
    xx

    ReplyDelete