Monday, January 2, 2017
I have a few goals for this month. Most will be very easy to complete, some will cause me to stretch, and still others I am keeping my fingers crossed.
1. Take down Christmas decorations.
2. Cut out three tops.
3. Sew two tops.
4. List Messy Bun/Pony Tail Hats for sale.
6. Burn our Spain/Portugal holiday and other pictures to CD.
7. Work on projects to use inherited yarn, and cross stitch/embroidery items.
8. Have 20 no spend days this month.
Some will stretch my technological know how (I may just have forgotten how to transfer pictures to disc), keeping my fingers crossed for those 20 no spend days (considering we will need to pay for the deductible to repair the car, that is a day I was hoping not to have to spend), and listing things for sale scares me something silly (what if no one wants them???).
Everybody have a wonderful evening.