Sunday, January 15, 2017

Midmonth Goal Update


1.  Take down Christmas decorations.  Done

2.  Cut out three tops.  One has been cut out, two more to go.

3.  Sew two tops.  Not done.

4.  List Messy Bun/Pony Tail Hats for sale.  Pictures to be taken and this should be completed tomorrow.

5.  Declutter.  Ongoing goal.

6.  Burn our Spain/Portugal holiday and other pictures to CD.  Done.

7.  Work on projects to use inherited yarn, and cross stitch/embroidery items. On going goal which is worked on everyday.

8.  Have 20 no spend days this month.  I have managed to string 10 no spend days together so far this month.


The declutter project is still moving along nicely. So far this month I have managed to remove or recycle another 204 items from the house. Of course most of this was knitting magazines, but still removing something from the house that I "could or might" use has always been difficult for me. This time I gave myself permission to go through said magazines and remove those patterns that I might use down the road. Who knows perhaps next year those will be leaving my house as well.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


1 comment:

  1. Progressing well Jackie. I'm sure you'll meet most if not all of your aims this month.

    ReplyDelete