Friday, March 10, 2017
1. I managed 5 no spend days since last Friday. Of course blizzards and cold do keep a person rather homebound.
2. Got a free large loaf of rye bread for spending $75.00 on groceries this week.
3. Found some brand new sheets at the Salvation Army Thrift Store. Since these are for a single bed, I will use them to make Harvey a pair of sleep pants. The pillow cases will be used to fashion a new apron for myself.
4. Found a cross stitch kit that I will be using as a gift come June. Decided that this is the second kit I will work on this month.
5. Darned some socks, fixed a seam or two, and planted some lemon and orange seeds.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.