Saturday, April 22, 2017

Saturday Roundup

Not a great deal happening on the old homestead, just the usual household chores, cooking, babysitting the neighbours cat, moving my spring/summer wardrobe over to the closet and drawers (plus storing away the fall/winter clothes) and of course working on my knitting, and cross stitch. Throw in some reading and the days slipped right on by.

The weather was beautiful for a few days, but now the skies have turned leaden and there is a threat of some heavy wet snow arriving. As we always say in Saskatchewan, winter really does not end until we have one big dump of heavy wet snow in the spring. I just hope we don't get too much and that problems driving the highways will not be the norm tomorrow.

Here is a picture of my Moonflower seedlings.

They are growing by leaps and bounds. The only thing s that some pots only have two plants and I wanted 4 seedlings in each. I may be planting a few more, perhaps early next week.

I went to the library early last week and came home with these.


I am reading the Philippa Gregory book right now and am almost half way through. I hope to finish it tomorrow and move on to the next.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment