Monday, September 18, 2017

Menu Monday

We are home now and back to eating regular meals. Not that we didn't while we were gone as the chalet had a lovely kitchen and a BBQ that Harvey fell in love with. I think it is more like I am back into the regular swing of things, cooking instead of being spoiled by Harvey doing all the cooking.

Monday

Hamburgers, homemade fries, salad.

Tuesday

Chicken Breasts, rice and leftover salad.

Wednesday

Smoked sausages, potatoes in cream, peas and sliced cucumbers.

Thursday

Leftover pork roast made into a casserole.

Friday

Fish fillets, potatoes, and coleslaw.

Saturday

Clean out the fridge.

Sunday

Harvey will be at a football game so I think I may just have soup and a sandwich.

Everybody have a wonderful day. 

God bless.

3 comments:

  1. I quite fancy the smoked sausages this week. Glad you are back safe and sound.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it about men and bbq's, it's the whole fire thing. Glad you enjoyed your break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you feel renewed after time away? I always enjoy my kitchen duties after being away, when I return to the everyday with fresh eyes. Autumn harvest and the neighbors are gifting their garden excess, like tomatoes and spaghetti squash. I found a great recipe in Jean Pare's "Adding vegetables to Everyday Meals" - Spaghetti Lasagna (Monday).
    Tuesday - cheeseburger pie
    Wed - salmon filet and sautéed zucchini
    Thur - leftovers
    Fri - frittata

    ReplyDelete