Sunday, October 15, 2017

Sunday Ramblings

After a very chilly evening of football it was lovely to get home and thaw out. Of course because we were in the big city (well big to us at any rate) we did our prewinter stock up (though I did miss a few stores as Harvey did not sleep well the night before).

Yesterday evening was spent portioning and packaging chicken, beef and pork.

All was done before I called it a night and went to sleep.

This morning I managed to portion the fish. We bought some lovely, large fillets of salmon and trout.


Now after a pick up of a few items from my favorite grocery store here in town (they are having a 10 for 10 sale, though some items are 5 for 10 or 2 for 10) we will be set in the meat and staples department for at least three months (must buy a turkey for Christmas though).

I still have my fabric haul to photograph and put away, but that can wait until tomorrow. I am having too much fun gazing at it and caressing  I mean touching everything. I even bought some new stabilizers for my embroidery machine as I am wanting to add a few touches to any winter dresses I sew this year (perhaps even a skirt or two will be embellished).

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely haul of meat. Looking forward to seeing what you make with the material.

    ReplyDelete