Monday, November 20, 2017

Menu Monday

I haven't been feeling very well over the last couple of days, feeling a bit more like myself today. It is when I am ill that I really depend on my menu plans. They are a life saver.

Monday

Cream of Mushroom soup from the freezer along with egg salad sandwiches.

Tuesday

Leftover ham. I am leaning towards Scalloped potato and ham casserole. Served with broccoli, should hit the spot and leave leftovers for another night. Pie for dessert.

Wednesday

Stuffed Chicken Breasts, rice and peas. Pie for dessert.

Thursday

Clean out the fridge night, if there really isn't much available I just might make chili.

Friday

Glace, fried onions, and potatoes (fattening but hearty). Served with eggs.

Saturday

Sausage Casserole.

Sunday

Roast Pork, roasted potatoes and carrots. Perhaps a salad to round things out. Not sure but I hope to have a cake or something for dessert.

Everybody have a wonderful day. 

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Jackie, your Menu Monday motivates me to do my own menu planning. It keeps me from eating peanut butter on toast and popcorn! I've started to do some preparation for the Christmas holiday so the first batch of antipasto is made. I use it for gifts. I've also got a start on the cookies with the first batch of cranberry snack cookies made. These are part of an exchange for nalysnyky and caramel popcorn.

    Monday - leftover butter chicken with rice
    Tuesday - leftover potato soup and bruschetta bites that didn't get made last wk
    Wednesday - oven roast beef with vegetables
    Thursday - quiche
    Friday - spaghetti lasagna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu sounds great....I have never made a weekly menu...and I am really finding it hard to cook for one....

    ReplyDelete