Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Ah, Middle of the Week Blues

I don't know why I am feeling down. The weather has been lovely and our snow disappearing quickly. While my sleep pattern has been terrible, I am sleeping at least 6 hours every night. Our cat, Shania gave us a bit of a scare but seems to be back to normal now. Harvey is moving right along with the basement renos, and hasn't run into any overly large insurmountable problems.

So what is the matter?

I think the fact that I am unable to really work on any projects, or clean the way I am used to is finally driving me around the bend.

Here is hoping that in two weeks I can do a bit more around the house.

Everyone have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

7 comments:

  1. Yes, I think when we are sick or injured and can't keep up with things the way we are accustomed to, it makes us nervous...then, we get a tiny bit depressed. Hopefully, it won't be long until you can do things the way you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. javkie, I completely understand where you are coming from on this. It's frustrating not being able to do things the way you want. It wont be long now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it's just frustration at not being able to do the things you want to do Jackie. Hopefully it won't be much longer before you can get back to normal. Any detour from our normal life and routine can make you feel a little down and out of sorts? I think routines help to keep us sane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry but feeling down is not allowed. You've done it now so tomorrow you must get back to being brilliant again. Telling off done.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better to do the reno while the weather is iffy...you'll enjoy it when its finished...read a book!
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you're a little blue. I know I would make a terrible patient and would be very frustrated not being able to do what I usually can do. But a situation like this is really good for training us to be patient, understanding and compassionate. Try to enjoy a little "rest" while the opportunity presents itself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Recovery never seems to go as quickly as we want. I wonder if there's some unrest with the expanding energy of spring?

    ReplyDelete