Thursday, March 29, 2018

Thursday Tidbits

Well it is the lead up to Easter and for the first time ever Harvey and I will be by ourselves. This means a change in the menu plan as a turkey is just too much for the two of us to consume. I think we will end up having pork chops instead, but I am not too sure for Easter Sunday and I will pull a container of leftover chili out for Saturday.

Every Easter for the last few years we have gotten snow. This year is no exception. We got about 1/2 inch late this afternoon and another storm is moving in, supposedly dropping up to 12 inches tomorrow. Sure glad that I have everything we need. Living on the valley edge if there is any wind at all we get rather large snow drifts forming on our road and in the driveway. This sometimes makes navigation out very difficult. It is a relief to know there is no where we need to be. I am sure we will be forgiven if we miss Good Friday services. It seems as if winter has sunk her claws in very deeply and just doesn't want to let go.

My hand and wrist were very stiff and sore this morning, but I pushed my way through the exercises and things seemed to loosen up a bit. I did the same exercises this afternoon and will do them once more before bed. I also managed to get my first Physio treatment booked. It isn't until April 9, but that still gives me a couple of treatments before I see the doctor again.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pleased that your exercises are helping. Take care in all that snow. I've had enough of winter now and am looking forward to more spring-like weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased for you that the cast is off, and that the exercises are helping somewhat. Hope you're not in too much discomfort.

    Enjoy your weekend, despite yet more snow!

    ReplyDelete