Sunday, April 22, 2018

Sunday Ramblings

This week I got struck by the baking bug. While I didn't get much in the way of baking done I did manage a few items.

Bran muffins for a bit of a switch up from yogurt for breakfasts.

Some one bite muffins made with some of the dehydrated cherries. Sorry I forgot to take a picture of the one bite muffins made with some dehydrated blueberries. 

Before you all think all I did was bake muffins....

One bite brownies. These are always a big hit around here.

Then I had a sheet off puff pastry that needed using.

Cinnamon and sugar coated puff pastry sticks. 

I think I am baked out for awhile or at least until we gobble all these goodies up.

Harvey and Kris got the floor laid on Saturday. Tomorrow chair rail and baseboards will be worked on. Looks as if the room will be finished before we (or should I say Harvey) heads outside to work in the yard.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment