Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Days Fly By....Time To Get Some Christmas Gifts Started.

I just can not believe that it is almost the last day of the month. I am not at all sure where all the days disappeared to.

I think I had better start on Christmas gifts since the days are flying right by.

I made my list of gifts to make today and will be starting them very soon.

Harvey--- A new fleece robe, and perhaps a knitted vest/sweater.

Kurt--- A quilt of many colours just like his brother got last year. I may try to knit him some slippers as well.

Kris--- I think I will sew some pillows for his chair, a cat bed for Eiko as well. I hope to knit him some slippers as well.

This on top of getting the basement cleaned up, my own quilting and sewing completed, and I do need some new knitted sweaters.

I think I could be busy for awhile.

Getting off the computer as the skies are getting very black and we have been warned that a bad thunderstorm could happen.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment