Sunday, May 27, 2018

Sunday Ramblings

Ahh, another week over and the beginning of a new one. These weeks have gone by quickly and it is hard to believe that very soon we will be reaching the halfway mark to the year.

This is the last week we had the hard to understand priest here, our regular pastor should be back by next weekend. This Sunday it was a bit easier to understand the homily, so perhaps I am getting used to this priests rather thick accent.

I was first lector and distributed the host. I managed very well, until near the end of communion. My hand started shaking from holding the ciborium so tightly. As the weeks progress things should get easier.

The rest of my day was spent collecting those solar lights that no longer light, and weeding the perennial bed. Harvey is going to have to get in there with the ant killer once again. It seems the small amount of rain we have received washed the last application away.

Then of course I did a bit of knitting on the prayer shawl, and watched some more episodes of Murder, She Wrote. I can remember watching this program every week and I still enjoy "Jessica's" escapades.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment