Monday, July 30, 2018

Menu Monday

Wow, this month has passed by so very quickly. Almost the end of July and the beginning of August. I need to head out at some point today and buy flowers for our daughters grave. Should take them out today, and if I get them early enough we will do so.

Monday

The tuna pasta salad that did not get made on Friday due to my tumble.

Tuesday

Leftover pork roast. This will be made into a casserole of some kind. Served with lots of raw cut up veggies from the garden.

Wednesday

Leftover tuna pasta salad.

Thursday

Leftover pork casserole. Served once again with lots of raw veggies.

Friday

Trout fillets, coleslaw, and new potatoes and cream.

Saturday

BBQ smoked sausages (aka smokies here), and tinfoil potatoes. Perhaps there will be enough beans ready for another meal and there is always the leftover coleslaw.

Sunday

Roast Beef, roasted potatoes, and raw veggies and dip.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

3 comments:

  1. Now the trout fillets sound good for me this week.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The month did pass quickly, we've sold a house and bought another! Time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was sorry to hear of your fall so soon after your arm rehab. Those injuries always put a kibosh on activities of daily living, like cooking. This week on the menu: curried rice salad w/ shrimp & fresh garden peas; potato salad w/ grilled chicken breasts; sauerkraut soup. I'm doing some of my best cooking early in the day. I find that I'm wasted at the end of the day in this heat/humidity and don't feel like eating, never mind cooking. And that says something since eating and cooking are two of my favorite things.

    ReplyDelete