Friday, November 30, 2018

Frugal Friday

The end of another month and the end of the year quickly approaching. Things have not been too frugal around here lately, but I will see what I can list for frugal happenings.

1.  Still working on using things up in the freezer.

2  Going stock up shopping tomorrow. My list and coupons are ready to go as well.

3.  All of the main Christmas gifts are made. Happily they were all made from items I already had on hand.

4.  Combined errands yesterday.

5.  Replaced the faded and worn living room drapes with new on sale ones. I have been waiting a long time for the ones I wanted to be reduced in price.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Well done for waiting for your drapes to go on sale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was getting discouraged that they would ever go on sale.

      God bless.

      Delete