Saturday, July 13, 2019

Saturday Roundup

Today has been very hot with little to no breeze. Thank heavens for air conditioning!!!!

I managed to get more 4" squares knit today, slowly but surely making my way through all my saved leftover yarn. I even managed to dehydrate more parsley, some oregano, and I got my mint infusion ready to make mint jelly tomorrow.

I spent time this week getting my sewing/craft room a bit more organized and cleaned up. It will more than likely need doing once again after what I hope will be a sewing marathon next week.

Harvey and I got our eye exam over with. Neither of us need new lenses, and my cataract has not gotten any larger. Harvey, on the other hand, needs to have more tests to see how his glaucoma is progressing.

Weeding was accomplished in all the gardens and I am keeping a close eye on the veggies.

So as a busy week draws to an end, I will be able to put my feet up and relax for a bit.

Everyone have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

3 comments:

  1. Are you using a dehydrator for your herbs or do you just hand them up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do use my dehydrator for my herbs. It cuts down the drying time, and I can store them in air tight bags and containers immediately.

      God bless.

      Delete
    2. Thank you. I've not tried herbs in the dehydrator but may have a go. (I've now also read your next post.)

      Delete