Thursday, August 8, 2019

Thursday Tidbits

Quiet days, harvesting, working on projects, even close to finishing one or two. Things are moving right along here on the old homestead.

We are trying to book a couple of days away in order to have a bit of time to ourselves. I found out my operation is way down the road so still under a bit of stress and angst. Really sometimes our health system in Canada fails miserably, or perhaps it is the fact that many of our doctors go south for bigger pay cheques. Whichever it is, it is the patient that suffers. I suppose I can be thankful that I don't have cervical cancer (though I would have gotten operated on much sooner). I also live in one of the least populated provinces in Canada with only a few hospitals and doctors that do the type of surgery I need. Enough whining, and on to more interesting things.

Today Harvey did some cleaning in the two sheds outside. More recycling and decluttering took place. Meaning that things are being cleared out around here nicely. He is also more on board than ever with using things up, wearing things out, and recycling old into new. Got to love it, it only took 43 years of marriage and watching me do that each and every day. Still better late than never I say.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment