Monday, September 2, 2019

Menu Monday

I have been gone the last two days visiting with Kris while he is here at home for the Labour Day weekend. He will be heading back to his apartment later today. So while he is still sleeping and I have a few spare moments I thought I would do my regular Monday post.

Monday

This was supposed to be creamed chicken on toast to use up a bag of frozen cooked chicken, but we have had very hearty meals the last couple of days. I think it will be use up the leftover soup and make some sandwiches night.

Tuesday

I am making Birokes today so those will be our supper.

Wednesday

Sausage Casserole to use up bits and bobs in the crisper.

Thursday

Clear out the fridge night as we will be gone starting Friday. Sitting in a cabin, hiking, enjoying the peace and quiet of one of our National Parks. Which means typical camp cooking using a BBQ and whatever I find in the freezer here. Right now two meals are planned...hamburgers and pork chops. Perhaps we will eat out on our final evening.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment