Friday, May 1, 2020

Frugal Friday

My frugal five for this week.

1.  Used up all leftovers.

2.  Had two meatless meals over the last week.

3.  Got at least 10k steps in a day during my walks and regular household chores.

4.  Used up a small piece of fabric I got from a church rummage sale and made a tank top.

5.  Had a free cup of coffee from a friend. She left it on my front steps as we are still physically distancing.

and one more

6.  Saved $18.72 on my grocery bills buying on sale.

Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

6 comments:

  1. I am always on the look out for a bargain, I try to buy on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Frugal Five (SIX!) are great and what a lovely friend to leave a coffee on your doorstep. Well done on the grocery savings too, my bills seem to get bigger every week :/
    Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea to leave coffee for someone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My frugal success for the month of April was we only filled up our van one time! Saved us a couple hundred dollars! I told my husband, we really need to go back to planning our little car trips more efficiently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoooo-hooooo!

    You had an amazing week!!!!!

    Be safe!
    πŸŒΈπŸ’›πŸŒ·πŸ’›πŸŒΈ

    ReplyDelete