In answer to a question Harvey breaks the USB ports on his laptop by forgetting that he has something plugged in and pulling it out by accident with his foot or hand. Other times he has broken it just exchanging the wireless plug for his mouse.
Now what have I done that has been in the least frugal.
1. Cut up more wood to season for next years fires. Free wood is always good.
2. Knitting socks. I probably won't be wearing them until next winter, but I won't have to buy new ones.
3. Cut out a pair of shorts for summer from a rather large remnant of fabric.
4. Packaged up the leftover pork roast to be used in other meals.
5. Only drove once this week, combined errands and stuck to my shopping list (well mostly).
Everybody have a wonderful evening.