Saturday, June 4, 2011

Where Does The Time Go

Time seems to have drifted by this past year. I can not believe that it has been over a year since I posted anything.
It is not that I haven't been busy. I have. Just thought I might share a few of the things I have been busy with the past little while.







My wardrobe has been sadly lacking so I have been busy sewing. Here are some of the tops I made.










Here are some samples of the capris and shorts I have been busy with as well.









The weather has been terrible here so far this spring, and gardening is just being completed now. I still have a bit to do with my flowers and I hope to get them done tomorrow.

I would promise to post more often, but until things settle down a bit I will put up a post whenever I can. Please forgive me.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. I have missed your blog! So glad to see you back! The things you do are always so interesting to me. Mary (Kindhearted1)

    ReplyDelete