After reading a few blogs where the bloggers have long list of their frugal accomplishments, I almost feel like a slacker. Oh well, there has been a few frugal happenings around here this week.
1. Saved $23.59 grocery shopping this week.
2. Darned socks.
3. Opened windows in the evenings instead of running the air conditioner. In fact today the beast did not come on until just as I was cooking supper.
4. Picked some kale from the garden for a salad.
5. Picked and processed rhubarb for the freezer.
6. Used up all the leftovers the last few days.
7. Decluttered and organized the sewing room a bit more.
8. Used up another 5 bits and bobs of yarn making those 4" squares.
9. Reading a library book for entertainment each night.
10. Watching "Heartbeat" on my android box.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.