Sunday, July 29, 2012

Retirement and Computer Problems

No pictures today, just a post. It seems my 7 or 8 year old computer has decided it needs to retire as much as I do. Since we got home from holidays it has been acting up and late last night it finally gave out. Harvey and I are are hoping that we can get the information from this hard drive onto another, but for some reason I have a bad feeling about that. Guess we will be spending a few extra hours a week redoing much of the work. You would think that after the last time this happened I would have made hard copies of all the important stuff.....

I sent in my letter of resignation at the beginning of the week. So come fall I will be a stay at home wife. Just think of all the crafts and things I can do now. I am looking forward to being able to do what I love and to travel when the urge overtakes us and perhaps even blogging a bit more than I have been over the past few years.

Have a wonderful evening everyone.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment