Sunday, April 11, 2021

Sunday Ramblings

 

It has rained off and on most of the day. Not deluges, but at times it has been fairly steady. Now the temperature is dropping and what will be falling will no longer be rain, but snow instead.


Yesterday I got my vaccine injection. Number one down, and now I just have to wait a bit in order to get my second injection. I got the Moderna vaccine so when I book for my second dose I will need to make sure that is the one I get.

Yesterday my arm was a tiny bit sore, but as today has progressed the soreness has increased, I have a slight headache and a slightly high temperature. It may be that I will have to rebook my dental appointment tomorrow. We shall see what the thermometer reads in the morning.

I have also lost one of those absorbable stitches. Only 12 more to go in various positions on my mid section. 


I haven't really felt like sewing clothing this past week, so today I went into my four inch squares and pulled some to make another quilt. This one hopefully just for me to snuggle under.

This is what I pulled.


Notice that most are flowery type fabrics with a few solids and a blotchy print thrown in. Doubt very much if Harvey or the sons will want this one.


Off to set the table and then back to visit you all.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


7 comments:

  1. Yeah for getting your first shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have really high immunity to have the headache and fever with the first dose. Most only get the sore arm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so good to hear that you have received your first shot! I'm sorry you are not feeling well but hopefully it won't last long. Those are pretty fabrics you have chosen for your quilt. I think we all need one just for us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fabric for your quilt, so nice to have something girly for yourself. We were surprised with another sprinkling of snow. Hope you feel better soon and the side effects are not too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We got about an inch of snow overnight and it's started to lightly this morning. We could use the moisture but I'd prefer rain.

    Hope your reaction doesn't stick around for long. Take care, stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your symptoms from your first injection sound exactly like mine were, Jackie. I'm so glad your first shot is down.... one down, one to go. ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEs a sore arm is part along with tiredness and a slight fever. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete