Monday, June 14, 2021

Menu Monday


 Good evening friends, time has been getting away from me. Working in the yard, doing cleaning jobs inside that have been put off for much too long. Plus of course working on my various projects trying to get as many done as possible.


Here are my menus for this week.


Monday

Crab (imitation crab) Pasta Salad.


Tuesday

Leftover ham, probably just warmed up in the microwave. Serving it with broccoli and rice.


Wednesday

Clean out the fridge night (we have lots of leftover Crab Pasta Salad).


Thursday

Vegetable curry (a new recipe and new idea hope it turns out).


Friday

Lazy perogies since I did not make them last week.


Saturday

Leftover roast beef. I foresee another main dish salad if it stays hot.


Sunday

Roast chicken which just may be done on the BBQ. Served with rice, and mixed veggies as well as a salad.


So there are my meals for the week.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.




1 comment:

  1. Oooooh... crab salad! I'll be right over!! *lol* With me around you'll have to find something else to fix on Wednesday night!!! *bahahahah* ~Andrea xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete