Monday, October 28, 2019

Menu Monday

I have had a pretty busy day so far. Harvey and I delivered 15 hot meals to shut ins for their lunches. Then we have spent the better part of the afternoon moving furniture out of the living room and lifting the last remnants of the carpets out.  Just a few last minute removals early tomorrow morning, before the carpet installers arrive.

On with my up coming menus this last week in October and the first few days of November.

Monday

Date night so dinner out. Would be pretty difficult to cook right now.

Tuesday

Leftover bag of frozen baked ham from the fridge freezer. Paired with the leftover mashed potatoes, some leftover peas and the puff pastry. I see some pasty meals coming up. 

Wednesday

Leftover bag of chicken from the fridge freezer. I will be making Chicken a la king. Might just serve it on some buns from the freezer downstairs.

Thursday

Leftover ham pasty meal. We should have enough left from Tuesday to fill us up tonight.

Friday

Breakfast for dinner. Tonight we will have pancakes.

Saturday

Leftover Chicken a la King. If not enough I do have a container of chili in the fridge freezer we can have instead.

Sunday

I will break down and make a roast pork loin today, along with roasted potatoes, and roasted carrots.

As you can all see I am still trying to clean up the fridge freezer, and each time I do so I always say that I will keep things in order and fail miserably. But at least we are saving money over the last couple of weeks (including this one) using up what we already have.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of breakfast for dinner, I'll have to try that, what a treat!

    ReplyDelete