Saturday, October 19, 2019

Saturday Roundup

In reality it has been a very quiet week around the old homestead. 

The remaining annual flowers have been pulled out of the flower beds and placed in the trash.

Both Harvey and I have been busy decluttering, him in his workroom and outside, me in the sewing/craft room.  I have the car loaded to make a drop off at one of the second hand stores here in the city.

I have pulled out patterns that were cut out, rethreaded my sewing machine and hope to get started sewing tomorrow. Making a concerted effort to get all those items crossed off the goal list from previous months, and get all the Christmas makes completed.

I promised you all a picture of the scrappy quilt so here it is.

Still have threads to clip, but it is done and dusted.

Knitting wise I have got the back of Harvey's Christmas vest completed and am working on the front. It is nice to keep my hands busy in the evenings.

I am upping my steps to 11K for the next two months. Hopefully I will be able to meet that goal. 

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment