Monday, July 26, 2021

Menu Monday


 I am back!!! I will fill you all in later on what has been happening around the old homestead. Right now I will be trying to catch up on all your news and start the last week of July off right with a menu post.


Monday

Chicken fingers, salad, pasta carbonara.


Tuesday

Leftover chicken made into a casserole, leftover salad.


Wednesday

Clean out the fridge (probably chicken casserole).


Thursday

Soup and sandwiches (I have some butternut squash soup to use up from the fridge freezer). The sandwiches will more than likely be egg salad.


Friday

Salmon patties, rice, and mixed veggies. I may make a kale salad as well.


Saturday

BBQ pork chops, tin foil potatoes, carrots, onions and zucchini.


Sunday

Roast ham, mashed potatoes, salad, and peas.


There you have it. My menu for the week cleaning out the bits and bobs in the fridge, freezer, and garden.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.







5 comments:

  1. Setting up a menu plan always helps me feel a bit more on track. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Hope all is well in your world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, and that reminds me I desperately need to clean out my fridge and inside freezer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been much missed, Jackie!! Your menu sounds delicious, especially the ham. Oh how I love ham!! :) ~Andrea xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete