Thursday, April 14, 2022

Thursday Tidbits

 

Just a quick post to show you what we have been doing this week. 


We actually had a blizzard here that deposited about 15" or around 40 cm on the ground over a few days. It started on Tuesday evening, continued all day yesterday and still more was added today. 

This is what I saw out our front door this morning, after a bit of digging out the day before. 

Most of the day has been spent cleaning up this mess and there is still work to be done.

We are hopeful that we can manage to widen the driveway, and clear out the front street a bit tomorrow so that Kurt and Kris can come home for a few days. 

Off to do some shoveling out front, so will visit you all tomorrow hopefully. 

I will let you all know if we manage to clear things out enough so they can come home.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. We, too are having quite a bit of mountain snow and we had some good rain. Better late than never.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. We, too are having quite a bit of mountain snow and we had some good rain. Better late than never.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the snow stops and your boys can get home for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many areas have had late snows this year but what you have is really a lot! Be careful shoveling and don't overdo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness, that's a lot of snow. Good luck with the shovelling. I hope Kurt and Kris get to see you this Easter Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had just 10 cms. and that was enough for me. I saw on the news how bad it was where you are - it seems the city is doing all they can to try to keep streets cleared.

    Fingers crossed Kris and Kurt can make it home for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't remember if you mentioned...did your back get better? I'm having some problem with my left hand forefinger knuckle...think I hold my cross stitch ring too tightly. Anyway, that was a wowser of a storm, must have broken records. Funny how spring storms can bring on so much snow. We have a few flurries in the forecast so not completely done yet here either. Glad you are fine and enjoyed reading about the preparations. You take care now.

    ReplyDelete