Friday, September 28, 2012

The New Sewing/Craft Room

Slowly but surely things are coming together in my new room I will actually be able to have all my machines out and ready to use once the room is completed.

Here are a few photos of the room I have now been moved into.

My shelving unit is up and many of my sewing supplies are placed on it. Still have the bookcase (Harvey made it a bit smaller) to install. Right now it is being stained in the back yard.


My embroidery machine is sitting on my Mom's old Kenmore in her sewing cabinet. This will be moved to get easier access so I can use the machine more often.


My serger and regular machine, just waiting to be set up. I can hardly wait to use them.


Harvey made me this board many years ago and having my thread, hoops and cross stitch kits handy is a big help, saves me lots and lots of extra steps most days.

 
One of my fabric drawers (the other will be moved in and set on top of this one). The empty set is for the yarn I plan on using for my next few knitting projects. The rest of my yarn is inventoried and put in numbered totes. I will use the inventory to select and fill this cabinet as I finish projects. Harvey says I now have a warehouse for my yarn (I think it is more work, but it made him happy to set up the spread sheet).
 
Once everything is put together the way I want it I will post some more pictures. I am just so happy to actually have room to move for a change.
 
Everybody have a wonderful evening.
 
God bless.






No comments:

Post a Comment