Wednesday, February 19, 2014

How Do They Do It?

I spend a great deal of time reading blogs (well when I am not working, playing games on Facebook, or moderating a forum) and wonder how the bloggers come up with a post every day. Not just any post either, but one that is interesting, uplifting or just plain good reading. I find it hard to come up with a meaningful post the few times I manage to get here.

I have decided that I have a boring uneventful life. Is that good or bad? I sometimes can not believe that I have asked people to join in and read about my daily life. Nothing really happens that enables me to make my life other than a bit...well...boring.

Don't get me wrong, boring can be good. I don't suffer extreme highs or lows, my life carries on in a linear pattern. For the most part I am content with who and what I am, an ordinary person, living an ordinary life. I just wish every so often that I could make my life sound a bit more exciting like other bloggers do. I wish something could excite me so much that I could take my place among those bloggers that have hundreds of followers and seem to find something that makes their life stand out from the crowd.

Vent over and I am off to read some more blogs to get a glimpse into the life of each of you. I think I might be just a bit maudlin tonight.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Jackie,
    I find the ordinary and normal interesting because it is so different from my ordinary day.
    I think perhaps those blogger organize their tome differently than you and I. My day seems to really begin after children are fed breakfast and babies are clothed and diapered. Then I can do household chores and/or some crafting.
    =) Gayle

    ReplyDelete