Saturday, October 10, 2015

Roundup

It was a fairly quiet day for the day before Thanksgiving.

Harvey and Kris went fishing this morning and as Kurt was sleeping I had the morning to myself. I did the regular household chores and made a loaf of bread for Kris to take home when he leaves. Kurt said it smelt so good that he wouldn't mind a loaf to take home too. Guess what I will be doing first thing in the morning.

The weather has been absolutely wonderful. Even Shania (our cat) decided to go outside for a bit.

She decided to relax on "her" lounge. Heaven help us if we decide to use it.

Now after a supper of steak, baked potatoes (with sour cream, and bacon bits) salad and jalapeno's covered in cheese everyone (but me) is sleeping. Guess the apple pie will be eaten a bit later.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment