This year seems to be whizzing by. Where the time goes I have no idea, one day it is January 1 and the next day it is October.
Oh well, it's time for my new goals for the month.
2. Move my fall/winter clothes into my closet and drawers. Go through clothing as I move it and remove items I have not worn or don't fit properly. Move the spring/summer clothing out.
3. Bake pies and cookies for the men in my life over Thanksgiving.
4. Finish emptying the pots and baskets of flowers.
5. Steam clean carpets.
6. Do my fall volunteering with Meals on Wheels and cleaning of the church.
7. Dig up carrots and potatoes and store for the winter.
There you have it, my goals for this month.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.