Monday, November 6, 2017

Menu Monday

Brrr, it is getting pretty darn cold out. Today when I got up the temperature was -13 C, almost time to find the extension cords so we can plug in the vehicles.

Monday

Leftover roast beef cut in thin strips, along with lots of sliced onions and mushrooms. This will be put in a thin gravy and served over toast. Comfort food for a cold winter's day.

Tuesday

Leftover Ham from Sunday's meal. I will pull a portioned bag out of the fridge freezer and try a new stovetop casserole with it. Not too sure how it will go over but trying it anyway. This will be served with green beans. 

Wednesday

Soup and Sandwich night. I will be pulling the Spicy Moroccan Lentil Soup from the freezer and serving it with egg salad sandwiches.

Thursday

Clean out the fridge night. Should be enough leftovers to keep everyone happy.

Friday

Salmon Casserole. I found a different take on my regular casserole and plan on giving this a try tonight.

Saturday

Hot dogs, home made fries, and coleslaw.

Sunday

Roast chicken, roasted potatoes, roasted carrots, and gravy.

As usual lunches will be sandwiches, or leftovers. 

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Monday - BBQ ribs & hashbrown casserole
    Tuesday - leftover tortellini soup
    Wednesday - hot turkey sandwich with mushroom gravy
    Thursday - chicken thighs with broccoli/rice casserole
    Friday - Time for something meatless so quinoa salad.
    There will be leftovers as well. That's why I only plan for 5 meals in the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very good with meal planning. I'm still ploughing through the freezer so it's dictating our meals still. I had no idea I had put do much in there!

    ReplyDelete