Thursday, November 16, 2017

Thursday Tidbits

Thank you for sharing your dental misadventures with me. I always thought I was alone in my terror of dentists and finding out others suffer the same takes a weight from my mind.

Most of today was cloudy and windy, it got pretty nice by 4 however so I took a short walk. I enjoyed the outing in the afternoon much more than my walk this morning.

Yesterday we got a letter from the city saying there was a water main break at the end of our road and our water would be shut off for most of the day. So, early this morning I spent time filling up water jugs, a large pot, and the bath tub. 

I had thought the water would be back on by now, but........
as you can see the city is still working on the problem. I sure hope they get it fixed very soon.

Tomorrow was supposed to be a no spend day, but as we can't use our city water for 7 days after the main is fixed we will need to buy some bottled water. 

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


3 comments:

  1. Seven days? Whatever are they putting in it...arsenic? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's not fun. A few years ago we were unable to drink our tap water for five weeks, finding bottled water was difficult at first! We were able to use the mains water for bathing though which made things easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I don't know how I'd manage if I couldn't use mains water for 7 days. I guess you just have to get on with it. Good luck coping without the water this week Jackie.

    ReplyDelete