Friday, December 1, 2017
1. I managed to cook once and eat twice for two meals this week. In fact today was supposed to be a tuna casserole, but there is enough potato leek soup for another meal and I have some tuna salad chilling ready to make into sandwiches.
2. I found the Christmas cards I bought on deep discount a couple of years ago. I have started my Christmas card list and tomorrow should see it finished.
3. My sister called today and asked if I wanted to go with her to the high school production of "School of Rock." I have heard good things about it so of course I said yes. Free ticket to some awesome entertainment.
4. Keeping the heat down during the day, and turning it up about an hour before I go to bed.
5. Found a few more items to list on our garage sale sites here in the city.
Once I get my household binder set up I will post about it.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.