1. Using up leftovers very well this week.
2. Working my way through the cut out clothing patterns and my yarn stash.
3. Stuck to the grocery list.
4. Baked bread twice this week.
5. Reading free downloaded books, and watching old television series for entertainment.
6. Since the weather has been so lovely I have had the opportunity to go for my walk each and every day for exercise.
7. Used a coupon for $10.00 off the turkey I purchased and used a coupon for a free 4 liter jug of milk. Saved $14.39!!!
I slept very well last night. I did wake up with a sore throat yesterday and a scratchy throat this morning so I have a feeling that was what was interfering with my sleep patterns.
Only 9 more days before Christmas Eve, and only 8 days until both our sons are home. I am so looking forward to their arrival.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.